Who we are
This website is operated by White Marble Marketing Limited (Company number 09027730), registered office C/o William Sturges LLP, Burwood House, 14-16 Caxton Street, London SW1H 0QY.
For example, we may monitor how many times you visit the website, which pages you go to, traffic data, location data, how you interact with the content and the originating domain name of a user’s internet service provider. This information helps us to build a profile of our users. Some of this data will be aggregated or statistical, which means that we will not be able to identify you individually.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the websites below tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, some of our website features may not function as a result.
- recognise you whenever you visit this website (this speeds up your access to the website as you do not have to log in each time);
- obtain information about your preferences and use of our website;
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, products and/or services and to help us better understand our users’ requirements; and
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
Types of cookies
The cookies we place on your device fall into the following categories:
- Strictly necessary cookies—these cookies are essential for you to be able to navigate our website and use its features. Without these cookies, the services you have asked for could not be provided
- Analytical/Performance cookies–these cookies collect information about how you use our website, e.g. which pages you go to most often. These cookies do not collect personally identifiable information about you. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and anonymous, and is only used to improve how our website works
- Functionality cookies–these cookies allow our website to remember the choices you make (such as your user name, language, last action and search preferences) and provide enhanced, more personal features. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous and cannot track your browsing activity on other websites
- Targeting cookies–also known as advertising cookies, these cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement on our website and help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers.
The cookies we use and why
This is marketing software that combines lead forms and pages, email marketing automation and live chat to manage our marketing and sales process. It provides us with information about how you respond to our emails, use our website and gathers other information about you from third parties, eg. LinkedIn to build a marketing profile.
This is an analytics and feedback tool that we use to understand how our website is used and improve usability. It provides us with information about how you interact with the website, respond to polls and surveys, complete forms and undertake testing (if requested).
Because we have Twitter integrated into our website cookies are placed by Twitter to understand user behaviour.
Mailchimp & Campaign Monitor
These are marketing email software systems. They provide us with information about how you interact with our emails and what actions you take on our website as a result.
We will ask for your permission (consent) to place cookies or other similar technologies on your device, except where these are essential for us to provide you with a service that you have requested.
How to turn off cookies
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to the Information Commissioner’s webpage on cookies: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/.
How to contact us
If you wish to contact us please send an email to email@example.com, write to 28 Queen Street, London, EC4R 1BB.
Changes to this policy
This policy was published July 2018.
We may change this policy from time to time, when we do we will inform you via our website or other means of contact such as email.