From SEO to ESG, the series of structured sessions will hone key skillsets for investment marketers, strengthening their holistic development.
A member of the White Marble Marketing team will host each session, alongside industry specialists. The series gives marketers a unique opportunity to delve into industry challenges with peers, whilst having access to a plethora of guest speakers.
Hosted entirely online, these workshops are easily accessible, flexible and practical, regardless of where you are based.
Want to find out more about this series?
This session will be hosted by Benjie Elston, Product Director at White Marble Marketing. To be joined by Olivier Remy from Hearsay and Graham Aiken from HNW Social Media Solutions.
The 90-minute workshops will be a mix of guest speaker presentations and interactive workshops. The series will cover a number of essential skills for investment marketers, such as:
- Client-centric language: How to really put the client first
- Communicating your way through a crisis
- Unlocking social for sales and marketing
- Building engagement through user focused digital journeys
- Creating rich media events & engagement
- Creating advocates internally and externally through social
- How to brief, assess and report on agencies - across content, creative and digital
- Tips for better stakeholder management and influence
- Driving marketing performance with search (SEO & SEM)
- Measuring and reporting marketing effectiveness
- The basics of brand management
- Creating cut-through with your sustainability and ESG credentials
12 sessions hosted entirely online
Access to industry experts
Interact with a number of expert guest speakers and trainers
Covering marketing essentials in 90-minute sessions
Upskill and expand knowledge
Learn essential skills for investment industry marketers
The Induction comprises two separate one-day courses: one is an introduction to investment management and the state of the industry, while the other day covers an introduction to investment marketing.
Designed for marketers moving towards a management role, the Academy is a five-day course focused on developing wider strategic awareness and key industry-specific skills across the marketing mix.
The Future Leaders Programme develops your commercial acumen, strategic thinking and planning skills as well as the soft skills to present, influence and negotiate with senior stakeholders.
The Leadership programme is designed to build profile and confidence in senior marketers. It provides development across technical and soft skills, as well as strategic perspectives in an exclusive group.
Booking for a team?
Get in touch with us about learning and development solutions for your whole team, including engaging your team through the AIM network for content, events and resources.