Download the Association of Investment Marketers 2020 course brochure here for an overview of all the courses and dates, or discover more about each course below.
The Association of Investment Marketers offers a range of courses delivered across face-to-face sessions, networking, expert seminars, distance learning and continued forum discussion, with the end goal being the same; to help marketers strengthen their voice and influence within their businesses.
Full details of each of the courses can be found below and all attendees are automatically added to the Network with free access to additional events and resources whilst growing their personal network through Alumni.
Ready to find out more?
- Get up to speed with industry and relevant trends
- Small group to boost learning and encourage interaction
- Build confidence and a solid knowledge base
- Meet industry peers and start building your network
- The intake for the next Academy in February 2020 is open
- Dedicated and CIM-endorsed course for marketers within asset management
- An interactive day to help marketers develop marketing and commercial skills and consider new ideas
- Network with industry peers and leaders
- Gain valuable tools for career development
- Lead by highly experienced industry practitioners
- CIM endorsed learning outcomes
- Opportunity to network with industry peers and leaders
- The next Future Leaders will start in November 2019
- To register your interest in attending, please click the button below
- A CIM accredited course designed to build confidence, skills and profile in senior marketers
- A five month course made up of three, two day sessions
- Each day focuses on a core marketing subject, led by industry experts
- Opportunity to network with a senior peer group