14th January 2021, 8.30-9.30am
We’re delighted to welcome Adam Hall, Head of Sustainability at the Internet Fusion Group, who will join us to provide a perspective from outside the industry and talk about his sustainable journey.
The Internet Fusion Group have attracted significant coverage for their sustainability efforts as a business; they’ve been used as a case study in a TED Talk in in research presented at the World Economic Forum in Davos, quoted in numerous national papers and books – Adam has even spoken at the Northern Irish Houses of Parliament.
During the session we will discuss the following:
- How to assess the biggest environmental impacts in your business
- Aligning these with the values of your clients for successful engagement
- Spheres of influence and why they matter
- Thinking, creating and implementing sustainable marketing strategies
- Assessing and encouraging suppliers’ sustainable practices
How can your business think and act more sustainably?
No events to show
Booking for a team?
Want to bring some or all of your team? Get in touch and we can arrange that for you.