Bhavini ‘Bev’ Shah is Founder and CEO of City Hive, which is a Network for Change and a force for good within the asset and investment management industry. With more than 15 years of investment experience as a fund buyer at some of the world's largest financial institutions, she founded City Hive to lead the change needed to future-proof the investment management industry by empowering everyone to forge a more equitable and inclusive culture.
Dan Gilmore is a Director at Last Word Media, a leading global business information, live events, research and data provider to the global wealth and asset management industries. With 14 years’ experience within the industry, he’s experienced the changes and how it has evolved in relation to diversity, and speaks candidly within this podcast around his experiences.
Themes covered in the podcast include:
- Creating cultural change within the Investment Industry
- How reporting on demographics including ethnicity and gender can positively impact investment outcomes
- Developing cognitive diversity
- How diversity in teams generates accessibility for a more diverse customer base
- Why people are choosing their investment manager in a different way now, expecting look into the business and respect and trust it
- Owning the diversity messaging internally and making sure communication is consistent and clear
The AIM High podcast, hosted by Twink Field, White Marble Marketing CEO and Founder, for The Association of Investment Marketers (AIM), is part of the landscape of content and resources we create specifically for marketers within the investment management world. The AIM High podcast focuses on conversations with a range of experts talking about the industry, product, practical tips and personal development for careers.
AIM is passionate about marketing being recognised as an influential and strategic part of a business. It provides investment marketers with resources, events and courses to help them improve industry knowledge, develop their careers and build their network.
Addressing diversity and inclusion within the financial services industry with guests Bev Shah, CEO and Founder of City Hive and Dan Gilmore, Director of Last Word Media.
This article is only available to members.
Register for free now.
Register for free
Register with the Investment Marketers for free to access our content and events. Upgrade to Premium or our programmes later (optional)Register