The Leadership programme is a six day course spread over five months. It is CIM accredited and designed to build confidence, skills and profile in senior marketers. Typically for marketers with 8-10 years’ experience it will provide technical and soft skills and strategic perspectives for those looking to progress in their leadership role.
The course is typically made up of three, two-day sessions. Each day is focused on a core marketing subject, offering insights and debate from industry experts. As well as full day development workshops, the course also provides an online resource, an assessment including 1:1 coaching sessions, accountability groups and a diagnostic tool to assess current leadership abilities.
The course covers:
- Setting personal objectives for the programme from the outset
- Strategic leadership: Explore the key strategic drivers that business leaders choose to focus their time
- Strategic marketing planning: Devise strategic marketing plans, to both elevate the marketing function as well as develop their own profile
- Data/digital marketing: Understand the impact of data and digital transformation, which influences every aspect of the marketing function’s contribution
- Commerciality: Learn what drives the profitability and success of investment management companies and appreciate the evolving environment in which they operate
- Impact & influence: Develop the tools, strategies and confidence for influencing and creating an impact at board level
- It is limited to 15 participants to promote a more immersive and intimate learning experience
Dedicated time away from the distractions of the office to focus on learning, sharing and developing key leadership skills
Join an exclusive senior peer group to exchange views on strategy, disruption, regulation and leadership
Hear from and be mentored by experts across the marketing and business mix
Online resource, 1:1 coaching sessions, accountability groups and a diagnostic tool to assess current leadership abilities
The Leadership programme provides the skills and awareness, essential for future marketing leaders to elevate themselves to become trusted strategic advisers for senior colleagues and peers alike.